Email Marketing for BeginnersLearn the core concepts involved with email marketing and connecting with your audience
Learn how email marketing can be used effectively within your organisation. Whether you are brand new to email marketing or just getting started and want to learn how to run email marketing campaigns effectively, then this course is for you.
This course is open to anyone want to learn how to run email marketing campaigns to connect with their audience. Covering the core concepts related to email marketing, how to build your audience, what content to share and best practices for linking together with technology.
Throughout the day you’ll learn;
- What is email marketing
- Leading email marketing tools available
- How to gain permission to send your audience emails and stay within the law
- How to build your audience
- How to create content and what content to share with your audience
- Tracking your email marketing campaigns accurately
- Segmenting your subscribers based on interests
- What are Auto Responders
- How to use Auto Responders as part of your email marketing campaigns
- How to analyse your top performing people subscribed to your newsletter
- How to track traffic to your website accurately from email marketing campaigns
- How to link the contact form on your website to your email marketing newsletter
- How to link your ecommerce store on your website to your email marketing newsletter
- How to automatically send blog posts to your audience through the use of smart RSS Feed technologies
- How to design your email marketing newsletters to fit with your brand
- How to schedule your email marketing campaigns to build in automation
This course is going to go in-depth with the MailChimp email marketing platform. There are many different technologies available, MailChimp is one of the leading ones.
What to Bring
This course is 100% theory based. Should you wish to bring a laptop or tablet so you can create a MailChimp account and follow through some of the points discussed throughout the course, you are more than welcome to.
The full day course includes;
- Tuition taught by Michael Cropper a MailChimp expert who works with MailChimp on a daily basis professionally
- Room hire
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- A copy of the teaching materials
Price: £349 + VAT
Nothing. It is expected you have an interest in learning about how email marketing works.