Cybersecurity Awareness Training CourseUnderstand the cybersecurity threats that are around and protect your business
Barely a day goes by without hearing about another large scale cybersecurity breach or data loss. One of the most common attack vectors that gets exloited is through your staff when they act on information they believe to be true and correct, when infact this allows hackers to breach your IT systems and gain access to your data. Every member of staff within your organisation needs to be aware of the threats around cybersecurity so they can become cyber aware.
This cybersecurity awareness training course is designed for non-technical people which explains the concepts to ensure members of staff throughout your organisation understand the threats that exist and how to protect against them. We have a separate and more technical cybersecurity training course designed for the technical people within your organisation.
Throughout the day you’ll learn;
- Why is cyber security such a big deal at the moment and why you should care
- How to quantify the risk to your organisations in terms of lost sales, brand and reputational damage, serious data breaches and lost revenue
- Types of cyber security attacks including;
- Social engineering attacks
- Unpatched software attacks
- Poor website development attacks
- Phishing attacks
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
- Brute force attacks and more
- The types of backups you need in place as a minimum to ensure that you can recover from a breach with minimal downtime
- What the OWASP Top 10 are and understand the core ways people attack websites
- Checklists for your organisation to follow
What to Bring
Just bring yourself and a notepad and pen.
The full day course includes;
- Tuition taught by Michael Cropper a cybersecurity expert who helps protect businesses against cybersecurity threats on a daily basis professionally
- Room hire
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- A copy of the teaching materials
This is not a technical training course. This is a course for non-technical people to ensure you go away and understand the cybersecurity threats that are around and most importantly, how being aware you can protect yourself against these threats. You’ll be able to critically review your current systems to ensure you either have the correct procedures in place, or you need to significantly improve your procedures.
Price: £349 + VAT
Nothing is required.