Search Engine Optimisation for Beginners CourseLearn the core concepts involved with creating a successful SEO campaign
Search Engine Optimisation, SEO, is the process of optimising your website and digital marketing campaigns to enable search engines such as Google to find and understand your website so traffic can be driven to your website. Most of what you read online about how to optimise your website for SEO is either painfully wrong, is so many years out of date or is simply focusing on activities that are going to have no real impact on the performance of your website. This course is designed to shortcut your learning time to allow you to focus on the successful SEO strategies that work.
This course is open to anyone wanting to learn how SEO can transform your organisation and drive traffic, sales and enquiries through your website. Learn the fundamentals behind a successful SEO strategy and the on-going improvements and content marketing required to sustain your growth over a period of time.
Throughout the day you’ll learn;
- What is Search Engine Optimisation and where did it come from
- Overview of successful SEO strategies from 5 years ago and successful SEO strategies of today
- How Google works and why SEO is essential for any successful website
- The core concepts to manage your website’s technical SEO
- How Content Management Systems come into play for managing successful SEO campaigns
- Off-site SEO and how to generate interest in your website
- How social media influences successful SEO campaigns
- How to research your audience online through Google’s free market research tools
- How to optimise your website to increase the chances of being found by your audience and customers
- New essential technologies for SEO campaigns including SSL certificates and Accelerated Mobile Pages
- How to use Schema.org markup to boost your SEO
- How to create a successful content marketing strategy to manage core content and creative content on your website
- How to create a successful SEO strategy
- How to track the performance of your SEO campaigns with free tools including Google Analytics
This course is designed to teach you the core fundamentals for creating successful SEO campaigns
What to Bring
This course is 100% theory based. Should you wish to bring a laptop or tablet to follow along and check your own website throughout the course, you are more than welcome to.
The full day course includes;
- Tuition taught by Michael Cropper a Search Engine Optimisation expert who works with SEO on a daily basis professionally and has achieved some phenomenal results for large brands
- Room hire
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- A copy of the teaching materials
Price: £349 + VAT
It is expected that you are familiar with the concepts covered in the Website Development for Beginners course, the HTML for Beginners course, the Introduction to Digital Marketing course and the Google Analytics for Beginners course.